Monday, November 10, 2008
Didn't wanna wake up, and find that I was falling so fast
Happy belated Birthday Dennis!we had a lot of fun, thank you(:This is like eve eve of
THE DAY. So I'm very great-it's-like-only-one-more-exam-hour mood.
Left with shading (correct) chemistry mcqs on Wednesday.
Lit was cool. Prelim poem & Olevel poem, they match. I thought my mind was playing tricks. But I forgot to read my notes(: Tell me, how is it possible to believe that the exact same thing is going to come out??!
I'm not in a particularly happy mood, especially when google is so efficient it
hurts (not supposed to) to see how
fast it goes. Or when the searches go blah blah blah. Shit, I saw it. But I still...laugh?
Oh by the way, Obama won and it feels like old news. haha. but good that he did.
And, HOLLA! I haven't said this here, I have
pretty teeth now. Bye braces you're the only thing I will never miss.
Ok the excitement of exams ending definitely feels exhilarating but yet at the same time, I'm confused as to what to do. Too many things, too little time? Or too much time, too little things? Or is it just random activities that doesn't seem so appealing after all? I'm still waiting...
Picture of the day:
peace; v pretty.I was counting on forever, now I'll never know.
'Cause you make me want it so bad.